Full Stack Java Developer
Daugherty brings a fresh approach to software engineering by delivering results through unmatched innovation and world-class technology and talent. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust us with their mission-critical projects. As a team member at Daugherty, you will play an integral role in our company’s success and are recognized and valued for your contributions. We have an entrepreneurial culture with the maturity and security of a 35+ year company helping you to create your best work and take your career to the next level.
At Daugherty we are committed to diversity, equity & inclusion, social impact, career growth & learning, and work-life balance. Work Remotely!
- Design and implement aspects of software systems at the application, package, class and method level.
- Work with project teams to ensure requirements and proposed solution meet standards.
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- Review team member code for adherence to design specs, style guidelines and best practices.
- Perform test planning and execution.
- Leverage your expertise with server-side technologies such as Java Spring Boot, Kotlin, and Hibernate
- Use familiarity with relational or NoSql databases.
- Help design and develop Microservice and REST application architecture.
- Help team design and augment DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to help design and implement Cloud and/or On-Prem infrastructure services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, and PCF as well as utilizing infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform a plus.
Interested in joining our Team Daugherty? Here are a few things that we look for in a teammate:
- Possess conversational fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a software engineering role.
- A passion for software development with a strong customer focus.
- Experience in server-side frameworks and/or client-side frameworks.
- Familiarity with design patterns and principles.
- Understanding of all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to design software at the application, package, class, and method level.
- Proven ability with source control systems.
- Ability to articulate differences in software development methodologies.
- Understanding of testing at the unit, integration, and system levels.
- Understanding of query performance implications.
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling nice to have.
- Experience with Cloud computing nice to have.
- Ability to solve complex software problems independently.
What We Commit to YOU
- We provide a multitude of training opportunities, from Certifications, Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight, Udemy and other digital learning platforms.
- You will get to work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT marketplace and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We will build a relationship with you to accelerate your career.
- We will provide you with a team environment like no other. We are consistently ranked as a Top Workplace in many of our locations as voted by our own employees.
- We provide opportunities to build community, be social and have fun with your fellow colleagues.
- We provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.
IT Services and IT Consulting