When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments Technology. We were founded over 30 years ago and continue to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we have grown to be a team of over 3,000 employees in 34+ countries around the world. We own over 400 global technical patents and a network that includes over 525,000 points of retail distribution that points to our industry expertise.
We are creating nearly 200 Fully Remote jobs in Brazil for various financial technology (Fintech) engineering, database, development, and testing teams.
InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future. We anticipate developing future leaders for our teams in Brazil!
Benefits include health and dental insurance, meal and restaurant vouchers, fixed monthly stipend for internet and mobile expenses, InComm hardware/software, and annual bonuses! All positions are CLT.
About This Opportunity:
We are growing our Software Engineering team in Brazil! As a Full Stack Developer with our team you will use skills using Java, Spring Boot, JS frameworks like Angular or React, Microsoft SQL Server, and REST web technologies. Professional English language skills are required. Join a dynamic team of developers who are building sophisticated systems!
- Technical background with good English-writing writing skills
- High technical competency in Full Stack development using Java, Spring Boot , JS frameworks like Angular or React, Microsoft SQL Server, REST web technologies, and the ability and desire to learn new technical skills quickly
- Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Self-starter who is resourceful and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deal with suddenly shifted priorities
- Ability to work with our product owners and subject matter experts at the highest levels, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to read existing code and contribute product enhancements, critical fixes, and performance improvements.
- Bachelors/ M.S Degree in Computer Science , Engineering or related field
- 3 + years of progressive development experience
- 2 + years in Fullstack development with Java and a JS Framework like Angular or React
- Expertise in system design
- Experience in relational DB design and working with ORM frameworks
- Expert understanding of API Architecture and Management, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, Release Automation, Software Architecture and Patterns, Automated Testing, and the ability to implement those throughout the organization
- Ability to contribute to a development team utilizing Agile software development methodologies and principles
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud environment (not required, but a plus)
- Familiarity with DevOps and IaC scripting like GitHub Actions or Terraform would be a plus
Wherever Payments Happen, We’re There!