Graduate Internship 2024
Engelhart’s Internship Program is a unique opportunity designed to provide a strong basis for a role within the commodities industry, and to identify and develop people who have the desire to become active players in the company. We are looking for approximately 15 Interns across our Stamford, Houston, London and Geneva offices who will be exposed to the fundamental components of the global commodities industry in Front Office areas such as Weather, Analytics and IT.
During your Internship at Engelhart, you will take part in Engelhart’s Mentorship program where you will have the opportunity to be paired with amore experienced professional who will provide you with guidance and support. Our Mentorship Program is designed to help you transition into your new role and provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
You will provide support to your respective team by actively participating in tasks and projects. We will offer a hands-on learning experience, allowing you to develop skills relevant to your field of study and make meaningful contributions to both your team and to Engelhart.
· Collaborate closely with the team to actively contribute to ongoing projects or activities
· Engage in market research and analysis and get hands-on experience developing models
· Cultivate collaboration among team members to achieve common goals and objectives
· Demonstrate effective communication within the team
· Actively participate in training opportunities and workshops to enhance skills relevant to the internship
· Having graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field of study
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and add value to the group
· A strong attention to detail and ability to efficiently analyze large quantities of information/data from multiple sources
· A strong interest in the commodities markets
· Previous experience or exposure to financial services is advantageous
Potential Locations based on candidate’s location and work authorization:
Stamford, Houston, London and Geneva.
Duration:3 – 6 months
Please submit your resume and cover letter email@example.com
We encourage you to visit our company website atwww.ectp.comlearn more about our mission, values and business as well as our LinkedIn articles “The Commodity Perspective.”
We believe differences are our strengths. We value an Agile, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial environment where people feel respected, heard and know...