UI/ UX Designer
Reporting to our CTO, the UI/UX Designer is responsible for helping us build a best-in-class user experience. You will collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers, leveraging your creativity and solid working knowledge of contemporary methodologies to help us level up in this critical area.
Your responsibilities will include
- User research – discover customer challenges and user psychology
- Determine and define the best interaction models and evaluate their success
- Work with Product Managers to develop wireframes and prototypes
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to various stakeholders
- Craft dynamic clean and delightful UI designs
- Establish and maintain design standards and systems
- Write online copy (tooltips, labels, success states, notifications, errors, etc.)
- Partner with Engineers to follow through on successful delivery
Farmgirl is excited about you because you have
- A proven track record of designing solutions reflecting your customer obsession.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant design and user research experience in ecommerce.
- Experience utilizing tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to maintain poise when presenting your ideas in the face of constructive criticism.
- Good intuition – although you prefer data-driven approaches, you feel confident making critical judgment calls when the need arises.
- At Farmgirl Flowers, formal college education is not important. What is important is that you have the experience needed to be successful in this position, and we recognize there are multiple ways in which you could have gained that experience.
You'll love working at Farmgirl because
- We are a successful, profitable, super fast-growing company. Only those who really want to work at a fast-growing company apply please, as we do not have any plans to slow down!
- We create products that bring joy to thousands of people’s lives each day, which is really special! How many companies get to do that?
- We lead the industry for product quality and customer service.
- We get to build an amazing company and team built on respect and empowering and supporting one another.
- We’re scrappy and get to see the fruits of our labor in real-time each and every day.
- We believe in autonomy and we reward taking initiative.
- As a 100% e-commerce business, we are technologically focused and data-driven.
- We get to be creative every day and build a great company, without red tape or bureaucracy.
- We have an amazing team and company culture that you'll love being a part of.
- We have an impressively smart and dedicated CEO and management team who are focused on developing all team members in the organization. Our team really is special!
- We offer competitive salaries, unlimited “approved” PTO and comprehensive health benefits.
Farmgirl Flowers fight against COVID-19
This position is subject to Farmgirl Flowers COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
In our fight against COVID-19 and our mission to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for our team, positions that travel for business reasons or come into physical contact with third parties are required to be fully vaccinated or obtain an exemption approval for accommodation. An exemption approval may be granted so long as it does not create an undue hardship on the Company and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others in the workplace and/or to the employee.
Our talent acquisition team is available to answer any questions you may have.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Farmgirl Flowers Inc