We are looking for a Product Designer with 5+ years equivalent experience to join our growing team. You will help bring to life our client’s visions using various design techniques. You will excel in this position if you have participated in the design and delivery of a product or feature that has been successfully implemented and used in the real world (bonus points for iterating on the delivered product by implementing some form of user feedback).
The compensation range for this position is $90-115k per year. This position is fully remote within the United States and its Territories. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance and a 3% matching SIMPLE IRA program. SmartLogic also provides flexible hours, WFH stipends, and dedicated Professional Development time.
SmartLogic is an experienced and growing custom software development consultancy successfully serving clients for 15 years. We are deeply committed to our team, our clients, and the communities where we work. Check out recent company initiatives - investing in youth opportunity anti-racism, women in tech, and in the next generation of tech professionals. We look forward to reviewing your application and starting a conversation about a fulfilling career with SmartLogic.
- Work closely with clients to understand previously defined features and document new requirements found through a discovery process.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methodologies to assess and analyze product recommendations from users to produce design solutions.
- Create design artifacts including user flows, wireframes, low and high fidelity mockups, and prototypes to unify stakeholder understanding of product features.
- Work collaboratively with developers and project managers prior to and during development to ensure product consistency.
- Contribute to design process improvements and success of SmartLogic’s design expertise.
- Demonstrated track record balancing client priorities while ensuring quality of user experience. This includes operating within time and budget constraints and context switching among projects.
- Experience with Figma / Sketch / XD or similar design tool.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment and working with HTML and CSS.
- Prior experience designing and implementing digital products and features.
- Experience presenting designs to clients and working with developers to implement those designs.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We are continuously working to cultivate a supportive and inclusive workplace that recognizes and respects diversity of background, experience, and thought. We believe that diversity benefits both our company culture and the software we write.
SmartLogic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
No phone calls or unsolicited emails, please. We do not work with recruiters or placement agencies. All interested applicants should apply directly through https://apply.workable.com/smartlogic/
This position is fully remote and you may work from anywhere in the United States. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, and a 3% matching SIMPLE IRA program.
SmartLogic is committed to professional development and community involvement. We provide ample opportunity for participation in conferences, access to books, and other desired resources. We organize events, meetups, and invest in our local and online communities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build custom web and mobile applications.