Software Developer Robot Frontend (m/f/d)
Apply now at one of the most exciting robotics startups in Europe! At the attractive R&D location Dresden (Silicon Saxony) we are looking for you as Software Developer Robot Frontend (m/f/d).
- You develop and implement software components for our innovative robot frontend.
- You contribute to an interdisciplinary SCRUM team and work in close coordination with the product owner.
- You coordinate with external service providers and implement the integration of external software components (APIs).
- You work on the development of the UX design.
- You create mockups, specifications and documentation for the frontend.
- You design and plan modular web applications and support the further development and revision of existing software components.
- You constantly expand your knowledge and bring new ideas and concepts into the ongoing development.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or a comparable qualification and have 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- You are familiar with the principles of Clean Code Development, Test Driven Development and Acceptance Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of ThreeJS, Unity, NodeJS, GO, Cucumber, Cypress, CQRS and Figma is an asset.
- You have solid knowledge of GIT and Jira.
- You are used to work independently and able to understand complex interdependencies from the robotics domain.
- You are creative, a team player and open-minded.
- You are enthusiastic about robotics and new technologies as well as technically complex tasks and changing challenges.
- You have a very good command of English and ideally a basic knowledge of German.
- Flexibility: Every clock ticks differently, flexible working hours, hybrid/ remote possible
- Future prospects: You are working in an exciting high-tech market with great growth potential
- Innovation: You will work on innovative solutions that drive the digital revolution in the robotics market
- Start-up spirit: an extremely exciting environment in one of the most exciting robotics start-ups in Europe with many innovative minds
- Personal growth:grow with the tasks in a dynamic environment and take on responsibility
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for your own ideas
Are you interested?
Then apply here with your LinkedIn profile and/or CV directly via the application form on our career website or send us an email to email@example.com. After receiving your documents, we will carefully review them and get back to you as soon as possible.
This sounds like a dream job, but maybe not for you?
We would be delighted if you would pass on our job description to your friends and network.
Coboworx develops process-ready industrial robots and automation solutions for a wide range of applications. The most important target group is small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The open system design with integrated robot ecosystem allows SMEs a fast start-of-production and short payback times. In addition to the hardware, the company develops an online platform and software store, which also leaves scope for external software developers and will result in an app store for modern robotics. The company was founded by former automation industry managers and entrepreneurs with over 100 years of combined robotics experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automatisierung. Wir machen's einfach.