Full Stack Engineer
We’re a team of around 20 engineers of mixed disciplines and experience distributed across the UK and US. We work in small, project-based squads where you get to contribute to the entire stack which means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to master your current skills, explore new technologies and coach/mentor others in the team.
About the Role
This role sits inside our Product and Engineering team, where you’ll work across the entire software stack extending our platform to support the acquisition, onboarding and retention of new and existing customers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to architect and develop new solutions to improve our ESG platform.
- Work closely with our other engineering teams to design, develop and integrate customer specific features.
- Support and streamline the onboarding of new customers onto Novata’s platform.
- Provide second level support for our customers, working with our front-line support team to ensure problem outcomes are positive.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Good communication skills, and are able to work collaboratively and respectfully with other team members.
- Good judgment, and aren’t afraid to make decisions and act with purpose and intention to progress Novata’s goals.
- A pragmatic approach to engineering and problem solving.
- Demonstrable experience developing single page client/server applications .
- A passion for CI/CD and automated testing.
We use and teach:
- React and NextJS for our frontend.
- TypeScript and Node.js for our backend.
- Git for controlling change.
- Postgres for our persistent storage.
- Docker to package our services into containers.
- AWS for deployment, specifically ECS, ECR, RDS, Fargate and Lambda.
- Terraform to define our Infrastructure as Code.
- Candidates must be in the US East Coast time zone to maximize the overlap with the UK.
- This position is not eligible for H1B or other work visa sponsorships.
- Work at a startup which has significant backing
- Full support for remote work, with access to an office in Manhattan.
- Robust health benefits packages (medical, dental and vision plan)
- Paid leave, Paid time off.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to empower private markets to achieve a more sustainable and inclusive form of capitalism.