Head of IT Finance
Role description: The Head of IT Finance will be responsible for all finance-related topics within the scope of the global CFO, within an IT company.
(Accounting, tax, & Treasury, Controlling & Pricing; Legal & Compliance; Risk Contracting)
Main task & responsibilities:
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the regional finance team and support functions
- Providing strategic recommendations to the heads of IT / country leaders and the local members of the executive management team
- Managing all closing relevant processes and ensuring proper cash management
- Root cause analysis of Revenue, operating costs and EBIT variances to plan and projections
- Supervising the processes for financial planning and forecast, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning as well as service and project pricing
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external (Allianz OE's) partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedure for all direct reports
- Representation of the entity in front of external stakeholder ) eg. auditors, authorities
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day
- Competitive salary (negotiable according to candidate's experience)
- Fringe benefits: Restaurant card, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on the other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card.
- Covered relocation and VISA process expenses if needed
- Career plan and specialized training courses
To apply, please send your CV directly to Allianz, by clicking below.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Let's care for tomorrow. You. IT