Partnerships Manager at Distribusion Technologies
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We enable travelers to have seamless online access to ground transportation, from their search to their ticket purchase. We do so by providing a B2B technology platform that connects bus and rail operators in 70+ countries with over 100 of the biggest online retail names in the travel industry.
Backed by some of Europe's leading Venture Capitals, we want to shape the future of ground transportation travel and build the world’s largest network for carriers and retailers. We are now the fastest growing startup in the travel industry, having grown 10x in the past year and recently secured €30m in funding.
● Take responsibility for a portfolio of the world’s leading travel brands.
● Lead integration projects for new channels connecting to our platform.
● Conceptualise and implement operational processes & tooling.
● Collaborate with all central functions and international teams.
● Engage in strategic projects outside of our core B2B platform.
● Gained 2+ years of full-time experience in a fast-paced business environment.
● A track record of delivering high impact projects.
● Experience in dealing with high profile external stakeholders.
● The ability to quickly understand new technical topics.
● Excellent English skills.
You benefit from…
● A fast-growing, international environment with a flat organisational structure.
● Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation.
● An opportunity to work with the industry’s leading players.
● A diverse and experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are building what is to become the world’s standard for ground transportation.