Video Editor - Volunteering role with Women in Tech US chapter
Women in Tech® is an international non-profit organization on a mission to close the gender gap and to help women embrace technology. We focus on 4 primary areas that are a call for action: Education, Business, Social Inclusion, and Advocacy. The aim is to educate, equip and empower women and girls with the necessary skills and confidence to succeed in STEM career fields.
Is this you?
You are passionate about women empowerment, Diversity and Inclusion and the impact it has on communities.
You love editing videos and being creative in a digital space
About this Role
As Video Editor you will create and edit short videos for the Women in Tech US social platforms (Instagram and LinkedIn).
Women In Tech will supply the raw footage and digital assets to get you started.
Final videos need to be delivered in electronic format.
- You will have previous experience in video editing
- Tech Savvy to learn new skills and adapt to new platforms
- Access to video editing software
You need to be able to volunteer at least 2-3 hours a week on Women in Tech-related projects.
What you’ll get:
- This is a unique opportunity to join a global non-for-profit organization making an impact in the lives of women all over the world.
- This is your chance to join a global network of passionate women that work towards one mission of empowering 5 million women and girls in STEM by 2030.
- Work experience and assets to add to your digital portfolio
To apply, please email your resume to Lori (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter explaining why you would like to volunteer and how you will add value to the Women in Tech US chapter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering 5 million women and girls in STEM by 2030