DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGNER
Are you a passionate Digital Product Designer keen to translate consumer insights into tangible digital products and services for the most advanced digital cycling hardware on the planet? We’re looking for a curious and empathy-driven UX Designer to bring digital innovation to an awesome line of digitally enabled products. This role requires demonstrable UX skills and the ability to hit the ground running. As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class digital products that scale to market demands. The Digital Product Designer will handle the end-to-end design of digital products, web apps, and iOS and Android apps with a focus on a mobile-first approach. You will be responsible for hands-on product design work which includes conducting user research and testing, research synthesis, understanding technical feasibility, developing experiences and journeys, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes. You must be a critical, inventive thinker with clear design chops, an excitement for understanding data, and an ability to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Tackle user rider challenges and contribute to the overall product strategy. Identify future opportunities, working as a thought partner.
- Run end-to-end UX research (i.e., user interviews, remote usability testing, surveys, card sort, tree tests, etc.) with a particular focus on end-user experience improvements. Create customer, mobile and web, journey maps, user flows, and wireframes.
- Help define MVPs and ensure product excellence from launch through iterations. Analyze how new products satisfy market needs and consumer preferences.
- Advocate for our riders and customers by evangelizing your findings to senior executives, stakeholders, and team members.
- Define UI components holistically using interaction flows, motion/transitions, accessibility compliance, and visual design. Contribute to a unified, cohesive set of UX and visual guidelines for all branded properties.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to solve problems with data and evidence from inception to execution.
- Quickly iterate and communicate concepts at appropriate levels of fidelity, while managing and providing constructive critique.
- Maintain and improve cross-functional collaboration, relationships, and processes. Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused solutions across all digital touchpoints. Articulate design decisions for the development team and supporting design teams.
- Ship, measure and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Accountable for high standards for design and product quality control, re-usability, and definition of standards to support the Design System thru hands-on collaboration with designers, developers, researchers, and accessibility experts.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating the breadth and UX methodologies, previous experience with mobile-focused digital products and apps, examples of UX strategies, and case studies demonstrating the UX process and outputs and outcomes. This should also include the approach and process and research that led to the experience or design and how you collaborated with your product team.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years of professional work experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role, on enterprise products.
- Knowledge of the field of human-computer interaction, experimental design, observational and field methods, and data analysis.
- Experience with UX research tools and platforms, including user testing.
- Experience creating products and applications with multiple user touchpoints on different platforms and devices.
- Must have strong interaction design, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects, etc. Expertise with Figma is a plus.
- Experience with mentoring team members with varying UX experience levels as a player-coach.
- Solid understanding of the product development cycle, and the relationship between business, UX, technology, and the role of user research.
- The ability to present complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, engineers, marketing, and business stakeholders.
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $105,000 and up to +30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
Your application has been successfully submitted.