We are looking for a highly driven and motivated engineering leader to propel the growth of Conduit through the management and scaling of our experienced engineering team. The Engineering Manager will drive day-to-day operations, management, and scalability of the Conduit engineering team, while nurturing trust within the team and organization of engineering output.
About the work:
Reporting through to the CTO, the Engineering Manager is a key hire in our growth plans, having ownership for building key relationships internally and collaborating with Product to define requirements and devise technical solutions to problems.
The Engineering Manager will create and maintain a culture of quality engineering work and high performance for the team and its members. Set clear standards and help the team live up to them. They will take on the role of mentor and coach to a highly skilled engineering team.
As the Engineering Manager they will take the lead in technical discussions and stakeholder conversations by taking a leading part in roadmap and timeline conversations to ensure that estimates are realistic and technical concerns are not ignored.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere in the Central or Eastern Time Zone in North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Oversee and participate in day-to-day engineering efforts, and processes such as sprint rituals, code reviews, and other parts of our engineering effort.
- Create and maintain a culture of quality engineering work and high performance for the team and its members. Set clear standards and help the team live up to them.
- Provide team members with ongoing coaching and career development to continually improve the team and expand the team's capabilities.
- Plan and execute engineering projects under timeline and budget constraints.
- Represent engineering needs and challenges in roadmap and timeline conversations to ensure that estimates are realistic and technical concerns are not ignored.
- Collaborate with product managers to define product requirements and devise technical solutions to problems.
What we’re looking for:
- A people manager in being able to develop trust, coach/mentor, and organize a senior technical team
- A technical leader and being able to be the “go-to” person for several technologies
- Comfortable translating business requirements into engineering output
- Can explain and communicate technically complicated and abstract topics to business, product, and engineering stakeholders effectively
- Track record of building a 0-1 engineering team that effectively vets, prioritizes, and ships product
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Unlimited PTO
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Conduit Blockchain Technologies
Bringing DeFi to the masses, one product at a time.