Senior Strategy Analyst - Business Intelligence
Who We Are
Love sports? Attracted to the startup hustle? This role might be perfect for you!
PrizePicks is the largest independently owned Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform in North America. Centered around real-money more/less predictions, PrizePicks allows sports fans to play against the numbers rather than each other, and it is the simplest variety of daily fantasy sports with the widest breadth of sports coverage of any DFS operator. Boasting partnerships to date with the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, and Miami Marlins, as well as Ghost Gaming, PrizePicks is currently the closest legal alternative to legal mobile sports betting in the majority of the United States. With an existing digital footprint covering more than 70 percent of the U.S. population, PrizePicks is the most accessible type of game for the masses.
The company is headquartered in Atlanta, remote is an option for the immediacy of this position. If you would like to view our product, it can be found on the App Store and Google Play, as well as on the web at prizepicks.com.
About This Role
In search of an All-Star Strategy Consultant looking to solve really fun sports problems! This is a highly visible position where you will be working directly with key decision makers helping to solve unique issues that drive bottomline revenue for our business.
If this resonates with you, join the hundreds of us building a shared vision for the future of sports entertainment.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with business partners to inform & execute on key business strategies, directly solving challenges the business faces day to day
- Work alongside decision-makers in the Marketing, Operations, Legal and Government Affairs teams to identifying sustainable growth strategies, inform key business decisions and execute plans
- Develop strategic plans and provide support to business partners and nurture growth through reporting, insights and analysis.
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, and formulating solutions to deliver business strategies to key stakeholders
- Able to lead and execute independently on projects using agile project management methodologies
- Communicate findings and/or high-risk issues with business partners and stakeholders
- A knack for solving challenging, unstructured business problems & communicating recommendations to leadership
- A hunger to understand the sports gaming industry, our business & long term goals and vision for the company
- Blend first principles and data to generate unique insights to pressing business challenges and communicate opportunities to decision makers
- Prior experience working for a management consulting firm preferred
Where you’ll live:
- We are based in Atlanta, GA but we are a remote organization so live where you prefer (just in the U.S.)
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, end endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- A modern work schedule focused on getting the job done well, not hours clocked
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Open office layout promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results
- Significant opportunity for growth and career development
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Daily Fantasy Made Easy