Senior Software QA Engineer
Who We Are
Love sports? Attracted to the startup hustle? This role might be perfect for you!
PrizePicks is the largest independently owned Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform in North America. Centered around real-money more/less predictions, PrizePicks allows sports fans to play against the numbers rather than each other, and it is the simplest variety of daily fantasy sports with the widest breadth of sports coverage of any DFS operator. Boasting partnerships to date with the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, and Miami Marlins, as well as Ghost Gaming, PrizePicks is currently the closest legal alternative to legal mobile sports betting in the majority of the United States. With an existing digital footprint covering more than 70 percent of the U.S. population, PrizePicks is the most accessible type of game for the masses.
Software QA Engineer will test complex computer programs within the PrizePicks ecosystem.
- Write and implement tests for critical use cases across back end and front end systems
- Evaluate and document test plans, analyze, and identify opportunities for testing
- Improve upon testing standards within the team
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Create and maintain Manual and automated tests and in-house software utilities
- Own the quality role from all perspectives (Feature Functionality, User Experience, Operational Support) and be the voice of quality for the customer
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in writing and executing tests manually
- Advanced Experience with Java/Selenium
- Track record of being a self starter to drive a desired results with complex applications
- Experience or knowledge required in the following: SQE process, SQE documentation, Agile development methodology, and testing
- Proficient in version and source control tools (git)
- Strong working understanding and implementation practice of software development life-cycle and testing tools
- Advanced experience using estimation practices related to task durations to meet schedules in an agile software development environment
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technology field, including bringing any new ideas to the SQE department
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, end endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- A modern work schedule focused on getting the job done well, not hours clocked
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Open office layout promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results
- Significant opportunity for growth and career development
- Remote or Onsite (Atlanta, GA)
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The company is headquartered in Atlanta, remote is an option for the immediacy of this position. If you would like to view our product, it can be found on the App Store and Google Play, as well as on the web at prizepicks.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Daily Fantasy Made Easy