Sr. Product Designer
Who We Are
Recently named the fastest-growing sports company in America by Inc., PrizePicks is the largest independently owned Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform in North America. Centered around real-money more/less predictions, PrizePicks allows sports fans to play against the numbers rather than each other, and it is the simplest variety of daily fantasy sports with the widest breadth of sports coverage of any DFS operator.
About This Role
Love sports, technology and rocket ship trajectories? PrizePicks is looking to hire Sr. Product Designer to join our Product Team and contribute to the UX strategic direction, roadmap, and success metrics for our portfolio of products.
Design is different at PrizePicks. We are collectively inspired by the future state of Daily Fantasy Sports and are committed to advancing it in meaningful ways. User experience is at the forefront of how we create impactful products used by sports fans every day.
We’re looking for an authentic, engaging leader who will:
- Conduct discovery workshops and qualitative research efforts to gather feedback from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Partner with product management and engineering to create thoughtful solutions for new and existing products.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Be a fierce advocate for the sports fans who use our products every day
Does this sound like you? You’re a:
- Strong storyteller and facilitator who can clearly and concisely explain complex concepts and build consensus with cross-disciplinary groups.
- Influencer and ideator who can produce thoughtful, simple user experiences from otherwise complicatedworkflows.
- Systems-level design thinker with a fierce intuition that incorporates broader situational variables, user needs, and patterns in human behavior.
- Experienced collaborator who brings out the best in others and offers a flexible, friendly approach to working with product teams.
- Humble, ego-free, emotionally intelligent contributor who learns from, and builds upon, the ideas of others.
- Solve for underlying problems and outcomes, not just features.
- Ask the right questions to understand the ‘why’.
- Display curiosity—at times even skepticism—of proposed solutions where there is a lack of evidence.
- Proactively build a reputation as a trusted advisor with stakeholders on all matters surrounding the user experience.
- Pay meticulous attention to the details and are passionate about building cohesive experiences.
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, end endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- A modern work schedule focused on getting the job done well, not hours clocked
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Open office layout promotes collaboration, conversation and teamwork to drive results
- Significant opportunity for growth and career development
- Remote or Onsite (Atlanta, GA)
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Daily Fantasy Made Easy