Content Marketing Creator
Permanent employee, Full-time · Switzerland, Ireland or UK
Who We Are:
The Cardano Foundation is the independent, non-profit organization responsible for stewarding the advancement of the public, permissionless blockchain platform Cardano. Our mission is to establish the Cardano blockchain as the future financial and social system of the world for generations to come, driving adoption and facilitating development of the protocol. We aim to de-risk decentralization for regulators and organizations, while also giving the Cardano community the necessary tools and support to leverage the Cardano protocol to solve real world problems.
Based in Switzerland, the Foundation works to facilitate the use of Cardano in mission critical applications across a wide range of industries and markets, anchoring use cases in the off-line world and encouraging active on-chain participation and governance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Marketing team is looking for a creative Content Creator. They will support the Content Marketing Manager to help enhance the team’s capabilities and increase content production. Said Content Creator should be able to adapt their style, apply an interdisciplinary approach, and ensure a variety of content both in-line with the Foundation’s tone and fit for multiple purposes.
- Aid in creating marketing-driven content for campaigns aimed at all our target audiences, delivering key messages around the world.
- Identify opportunities and research material to develop content for different mediums and occasions/events.
- Write about complex scientific concepts in a direct, informative, and attractive manner.
- Work with several teams to help develop content for different audiences.
- Write, edit, and proofread content delivered across various channels.
- Proofread and edit content produced by the different teams of the Cardano Foundation as/where required.
- Apply the Cardano Foundation’s style guide, using a consistent tone of voice throughout.
What We Look For In You:
- A team-player with 2+ years experience working in a content creating role.
- Degree in Literature, Marketing, STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) or equally relevant studies/roles in a related field.
- Excellent written English language and communication skills.
- Versatile content creator with an appreciation for the Oxford comma.
- Rigorous writer used to consider the multiple meanings and layers of a text.
- Ability to work and keep calm in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, delivering multiple content in parallel.
- Organized and able to plan ahead but flexible enough to re-prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Consistent delivery and ability to adapt plus a keen eye for detail.
- Kind and respectful attitude towards the opinions of others, acting with openness and integrity when engaging in discussions.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with video script writing and audio content planning.
- A passion for making a positive impact on the world.
- Blockchain knowledge or scientific background.
Cardano Foundation has incredible employees from over 24 nationalities, across 3 continents which you will work collegiately to grow the Foundation.
Here at Cardano Foundation’s we are transparent, inclusive, passionate and innovative. As such our mission is to have a positive impact on global change and breed a harmonious working environment for our employees to flourish.
- Our employees have the flexibility and freedom to work from home with flexible working hours.
- All Cardano Foundation employees will have access to a personal annual learning budget dedicated to personal professional and personal development.
- A day a year is dedicated to a departmental team activity fun day out.
- Cardano Foundation gives the opportunity to its employees to dedicate a volunteering day to help the greater community or to be an expert in your field of work within the blockchain community.
- Employees are given additional day off for their birthday.
- Cardano Foundation also rewards days off as per established work anniversaries milestones.
Cardano Foundation strives to provide a diverse, inclusive and welcoming working environment. We are committed being a discrimination free organisation - including discrimination free space with regards to age, religion, race, nationality/ethnic origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Our mission is to provide meaningful and accessible Cardano education for everyone.