Quality Assurance Engineer
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will execute test strategies to support rapid product development in the testing of real-time automation software that interfaces operator workstations to industrial equipment. You will work on product initiatives from business requirements through implementation, write test scripts, develop test plans and designs, including test execution and verification via both manual and automated processes. As part of an international development team, you may write automated test applications which will automate deep level testing of various real-world scenarios following our lean-agile style development methodology as well as other specific actions, rituals, and processes.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C# and .NET, and C++
- Experience or openness to learn about modern development methods. IE: agile, scrum, lean, etc.
- Flexibility to take on other duties as assigned
- Effective oral and written communication
- A keen focus on quality and security
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, TFS Version Control
- Experience applying DevOps tools and practices
- Experience with IoT technologies and protocols (MQTT, AMQP)
- Willingness to travel to other ICONICS offices or other locations for conferences from time to time
Hybrid Approach - Team goes into the office frequently, but has the ability to work from home. Candidates should be in commuting distance to Genova office.
At ICONICS, we’re building an international culture of innovation, creativity, and excellence in product development, technical support, sales, and service. Over our 37-year history, ICONICS, a group company of Mitsubishi, has grown rapidly and has successfully deployed more than 375,000 software applications to manufacturing, industrial, building automation, and sustainability markets worldwide.
We're proud to offer an impressive array of benefits that go above and beyond regulatory requirements in each of the countries we are located. From comprehensive insurance to generous retirement savings plan and other benefits, we've got you covered. Plus, we offer paid vacation, company holidays, and much more.
Join us and experience a workplace where you're truly valued!
Automation for Anything