Senior Software Developer
This role will be responsible for the design and development of ICONICS platform components, while working closely with the relevant stakeholders to deliver high-quality products on a continual basis. This role will follow our lean-agile style development methodology as well as other specific actions, rituals, and processes.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C# and .NET, and C++
- Experience or openness to learn about modern development methods. IE: agile, scrum, lean, etc.
- Flexibility to take on other duties as assigned
- Effective oral and written communication
- A keen focus on quality and security
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, TFS Version Control
- Experience applying DevOps tools and practices
- Experience with IoT technologies and protocols (MQTT, AMQP)
- Willingness to travel to other ICONICS offices or other locations for conferences from time to time
-Knowledge of the ICONICS product suite or industrial automation
-Industrial automation protocols: OPC, BACnet, Modbus
- Full stack developers:
-Passion for building UI/UX, GUI
-Database design and programming
-Knowledge of Cloud computing
-Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Power Platform
- Preferred skills for Senior developers:
-5+ years of experience as a software engineer or architect
-Experience as team lead of a development team
-Ability to assume responsibilities of Agile team leader
Hybrid Approach - New office opening summer 2023 - employees will be returning to work in the new, modern space 2 days/week, working from home rest of the week. Candidates should be in commuting distance to Foxboro office.
At ICONICS, we’re building an international culture of innovation, creativity, and excellence in product development, technical support, sales, and service. Over our 37-year history, ICONICS, a group company of Mitsubishi, has grown rapidly and has successfully deployed more than 375,000 software applications to manufacturing, industrial, building automation, and sustainability markets worldwide.
We're proud to offer an impressive array of benefits that go above and beyond regulatory requirements in each of the countries we are located. From comprehensive insurance to generous retirement savings plan and other benefits, we've got you covered. Plus, we offer paid vacation, company holidays, and much more.
Join us and experience a workplace where you're truly valued!
Automation for Anything