ICONICS is seeking a Product Owner who will be a member of the product management team. This role will manage the product development process for specific ICONICS platform components and work closely with the engineering development team to deliver. This role will also influence the product roadmaps and will be focused on helping define a new lean-agile style development methodology as well as own specific actions, rituals, and processes.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related major
- A familiarity with our users and the industrial software community, able to use a variety of strategies, processes, and tools to enhance our product management group
- Openness to learn about modern development methods. IE: agile, scrum, lean, etc.
- Flexibility to take on other duties as assigned
- An end user in viewpoint and ability to document impactful use cases
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A keen focus on quality
- Knowledge of the ICONICS product suite, IoT technologies, protocols, industrial automation, and cloud concepts
- Experience as a systems engineer, project engineer or a leader of a development team
- Willingness to travel to our offices for team rituals or to other locations for conferences from time to time.
At ICONICS, we’re building an international culture of innovation, creativity, and excellence in product development, technical support, sales, and service. Over our 37-year history, ICONICS, a group company of Mitsubishi, has grown rapidly and has successfully deployed more than 375,000 software applications to manufacturing, industrial, building automation, and sustainability markets worldwide.
We're proud to offer an impressive array of benefits that go above and beyond regulatory requirements in each of the countries we are located. From comprehensive insurance to generous retirement savings plan and other benefits, we've got you covered. Plus, we offer paid vacation, company holidays, and much more.
Join us and experience a workplace where you're truly valued!
Automation for Anything