Head of Branch Allianz Technology SE
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works Internal together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the ﬁnancial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
The Head of Branch role is responsible for managing the overall branch service portfolio ranging from Business Application services, Global System Integration & Transition and Decommissioning, Infrastructure & Security as well as Other Services e.g. HR, Transformation) for Allianz OEs like Az Tech France, Az Tech Austria, Allianz SE.
The role designs and drives the strategy for the branch to maximize profitable growth, drive customer (NPS) and employee satisfaction (AES) as well as identify entrepreneurial opportunities like new business segments, technologies and new service offerings. And the role is key to implement strategic projects as part of AZ Tech Strategy, bold moves.
• Be accountable for service delivery & has full responsibility and accountability for P&L; for the organization's operations and people matters for the entire HR value chain.
• Set the overall strategic direction; represent the branch for legal, tax and regulation purposes; facility & logistics management; legal & assurance; audits.
• Lead and drive the overall service delivery in areas such as eCommerce, SAP, ITMP product & DevOps, CCI/CCS with Infra, Project & consulting and builds up new teams (Big data).
• Provide key technical skills and capacity for pillars and drives the business development e.g. new business models, customer propositions for existing and new services.
• Monitor the Branch deliverables and performance of the teams, through effective governance ensuring the KPIs and SLAs are fulfilled, mitigates risks, resolves escalations in order to have an effective, collaborative and timely overall management.
• Demonstrate experience to drive digital transformation, automation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology.
• Represent the company in legal matters (local tax, employment, trade unions) and steers the organization to take the right decisions for employees, customers and organization as part of the Global Delivery Network (GDN) to ensure high performing and highly engaged teams.
• Be responsible to implement strategic projects such as WOW; organiz.streamlining, SWFP, bold moves (e.g.EoC, agile).
The branch has grown within 4 years from 11 employees to nearly 460 employees by end of March 2023. Future Growth is up to 600 employees.
The main challenge is to retain high level of technical expertise & skills in the branch; to ensure that future talent pipeline according to the business need is met and develop to a centre of excellence in the area of business applications as well as eCommerce.
The branch Spain is one of the strategic location for providing services within the GDPR zone and also back-up location for other locations such as Germany and Austria.
- Focused on customer satisfaction.
- 15+ years of relevant experience from multi-national organizations. The ideal candidate would have experience leading complex programs with transformation objectives, Management of large-scale delivery responsibilities, ideally from an insurance company, or a Shared services / Service Provider organization.
- Solid understanding of Shared Services, transferpricing operating models.
- Experience operating in a commercial IT Account Delivery position.
- Strong exposure to the functioning of the program management office, standardization of processes, tools, and associated governance.
- Results-oriented and experienced in managing multi-cultural teams through both direct and influence management.
- Customer-centric mindset; Transparent & fact-based collaboration with diplomacy and tact.
- Fluent in English
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract from the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment
Let's care for tomorrow. You. IT